![]() |
| It's a girl!! |
Quite a few people I know are having a baby soon (or trying really hard to be having a baby soon), and that means that I needed to find a good baby pattern or project that works up fairly quickly and is cute. My recent go-to baby gift for my cousins has been amigurumi, but they are really just too time consuming for everyone to get one!
What I stumbled across instead was this adorable bootie pattern from Crochet Dreamz. I worked it up a couple times following the pattern, but then I started to get creative and added my own touch to the finishing of the booties. I think either way they turned out really cute and worked up in a few hours, so an easy gift overall.
I hope the people who get them love them as much as I do! :)
![]() |
| Little man loafers... |
![]() |
| For twin girls |



No comments:
Post a Comment